Burhill Golf Club has a dress code that visitors are politely requested to adhere to;
- No distressed jeans, plimsolls, flip-flops or trainers are permitted in the clubhouse or on the courses.
- Golf caps worn on the course should be worn with the peak forward. All headwear should be removed in the clubhouse.
- All shirts should be tucked into waistband, with the exception of fitted shirts designed to be worn untucked.
- Gentlemen’s shirts should have a collar and sleeves. Ladies may wear sleeveless shirts, but they must have a collar.
- Long tailored shorts are permitted for men and women. Combat style 3/4 length shorts/trousers must not be worn. Gentlemen are requested to wear white sports socks that cover the ankle.
- No golf shoes are permitted in the mansion.